The Jordanian Patients Affairs Office is the primary contact point for patients when they start their journey at KHCC. The office facilitates the patients’ journey through a number of services, including coordination of appointments and case acceptance activities.
The King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC) has evolved over the past several years to become the first choice for thousands of patients seeking premium holistic cancer treatment from across the Arab world. The Center provides world-class treatment and achieves survival rates comparable to those of leading cancer treatment facilities across the globe. KHCC is renowned for incorporating emotional and social support into the overall treatment plan of every patient.
KHCC has received various international accreditations, which serve as testaments to the high quality of treatment offered by the Center. Among these, KHCC was the first institution in the developing world to be accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) as a disease-specific cancer center, and the sixth globally.
KHCC also enjoys strong partnerships with the world leaders in cancer care, including the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and the American University of Beirut Medical Center. These global partnerships enable KHCC to share resources and expertise pertaining to the latest developments in cancer research.
To learn more about KHCC’s features, click here.
Steps to Apply for Treatment at KHCC
- Create an account on the New Patients' Portal
- Fill the required fields accurately
- Upload documents and reports:
- Histopathological examination (biopsy) report.
- Surgical, laboratory, and x-ray reports.
- A detailed report on the medical and treatment history of the patient (if available).
- A copy of the patient’s National Identification card.
Sunday – Thursday: 08:00 am – 04:00 pm on 00962-6-5300460 ext. 1264, 1537, 6213
New Patient Procedures
- Phone: 0096265300460 ext. 1264, 1537, 1101
- Sunday – Thursday: 08:00 am – 04:00 pm
- Saturday: 08:00 am – 2 pm
- Nizar Al-Naqeeb Building, Ground Floor.
New Cases Coordinators’ Office
This office aims to ensure that patients start treatment at the Center as soon as possible by facilitating and completing all their diagnostic procedures. Upon being accepted as a patient at KHCC, patients are provided with the phone numbers of the New Cases Coordinators’ Office which performs the following tasks:
- Opening temporary medical files for patients and booking the nearest appointment at a preparatory clinic.
- Informing patients of their scheduled appointments and the necessary preparations for each procedure.
- Following up on patient appointments, test results, and radiology reports, and revising the tests that were requested by the preparatory clinic.
- Reserving the first appointment at the consulting physician’s office upon the patient’s completion of preparatory clinic procedures.
If you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason, please contact the New Cases Coordinators’ Office.
Phone: 0096265400360 ext. 1389 - 1390 - 1391
Mobile: 00962770486108 - 00692770485680 - 00962777464778