The Cancer Care Insurance (CCI) is a nonprofit coverage program that provides members with guaranteed, exclusive cancer care coverage at the King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC), one of the best cancer centers in the Middle East, wherein no other insurance provider in Jordan offers treatment coverage at the KHCC.
Benefits of the insurance
- Guaranteed treatment and immediate admission to the KHCC, without waiting for approvals or procedures.
- Affordable fees and a diverse range of premiums that have been carefully designed to benefit all members.
- Patients can benefit from the full coverage amount even if diagnosed on the last day before their membership expires.
- Available for all ages, nationalities, individuals, and corporates.
- One annual free physical examination and discounts on lab tests and x-rays.
Premiums and membership fees
How to Join
- Visit us at:
King Hussein Cancer Foundation, Um Othaina, Al Koufa street, bldg. No. 57.
King Hussein Cancer Center, Queen Rania street, Sheikh Khalifa building, and the bridge between Nizar Al Naqeeb building and the inpatients building
- KHCF Booths at:
Taj Mall (MK Floor)
City Mall (Ground Floor)
Galleria Mall (ML Floor)
Irbid City Center (P1 Floor)
- Aqaba (Sameh Mall)
To subscribe and request the CCI card delivery service, and pay from your home or workplace, please call us at: