When you enter the KHCC main building or the Nizar Al Nakeeb Outpatient Building, the first people you come into contact with are the reception staff members who are on hand to greet you and guide to the clinics.
The reception staff will:
- Help you get around if you require a wheelchair
- Help you complete procedures and guide you around KHCC
- Move your luggage and transport it to your room
- Guide your visitors and loved ones
- Arrange a taxi if needed
- Address your questions and direct you to the right person or department.
Contact KHCC reception:
Tel: (+962-6) 53 00 460 ext. 1513/1147
Location: Ground floor of main building, and ground floor of the Nizar Al Nazeeb outpatient building