1. Influencing readiness and intentions to offer tobacco dependence treatment through training: King Hussein Cancer Center and Global Bridges promoting an underutilized specialty in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Journal of Smoking Cessation. 2016 July. Hawari FI, Bader RK, Obeidat NA, Ayub HS, Ghonimat IM, Hays JT, Hurt RD.
2. Smoking cessation support among oncology practitioners in a regional cancer center in the Middle East – improving a critical service for cancer care. Oncologist. 2016 April. Obeidat NA, Ayub HS, Ammarin R, Altamimi B, Ghonimat I, AbuGhosh S, Hawari FI.
3. Educational needs of oncology practitioners in a regional cancer center in the Middle East – improving the content of smoking cessation training programs. Journal of Cancer Education. 2016 March. Obeidat NA, Hawari FI, Amarin R, Aburajab Altamimi B, Ghonimat IM.
4. Rethinking Anti-tobacco Education in Jordan, an Eastern Mediterranean Country with Growing Tobacco Use. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2016. NA Obeidat, HS Ayub, AS Shtaiwi, FI Hawari.
5. Predictors of cigarette smoking across five countries: a cross sectional study. Journal of Behavioral Health. 2015. Abughosh S, Essien EJ, Hawari F, Peters RJ, Wang X, Almogbel Y, Yang M, Bhounsule P, Sansgiry S, Wu IH.
6. Jordan tobacco dependence treatment guidelines: rationale and development. East Mediterranean Health Journal. 2016. Ayub H, Obeidat N, Leischow S, Glynn T, Hawari F.
7. Public support for smoke-free policies in Jordan, a high tobacco burden country with weak implementation of policies: Status, opportunities, and challenges. Global Public Health. 2015 August. Obeidat NA, Ayub HS, Bader RK, Shtaiwi AS, Shihab RA, Habashneh MA, Hawari FI.
8. Advancing tobacco dependence treatment services in the Eastern Mediterranean Region: international collaboration for training and capacity-building. Sultan Qaboos University Medical Journal. 2014 November. Hawari FI, Bader RK.
9. Smoking cessation treatment and outcomes in medium to heavy cigarette smokers being treated for cancer in Jordan. Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention. 2013. Hawari FI, Obeidat NA, Ayub HS, Dawahrah SS, Hawari SF.
10. The acute effects of waterpipe smoking on lung function and exercise capacity in a pilot study of healthy participants. Inhalation Toxicology. 2013. Hawari FI, Obeidat NA, Ayub H, Ghonimat I, Eissenberg T, Dawahrah S, Beano H.
11. Beliefs in various smoking cessation interventions among Jordanian adult smokers. Journal of Behavioural Health. 2013. Abughosh S, Hawari F, Essien EJ, Peters RJ, Wu IH.
12. Ethnicity and waterpipe smoking among US students. International Journal of Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. 2012 November. Abughosh S, Wu IH, Peters RJ, Hawari F, Essien EJ.
13. Cigarette smoking among Jordanian adults. Journal of Ethnicity in Substance Abuse. 2012. Abughosh S, Wu IH, Hawari F, Peters RJ, Yang M, Crutchley R, Essien EJ.
14. Water-pipe smoking among Jordanian adults: predictors and correlates. Journal of Behavioural Health. 2012. Abughosh S, Yang M, Wu IH, Hawari F, Peters RJ, Essien EJ.
15. Predictors of Intention to Quit Cigarette Smoking among Jordanian Adults. Epidemiology. 2011 October. Abughosh S, Wu IH, Hawari F, Peters RJ, Yang M, Crutchley R, Essien EJ.
16. Smoking abstinence rates and reasons for failure to quit smoking in cancer patients in Jordan. Respiration. 2011 June. Hawari F, Obeidat N, Beano H, Dawahrah S, Al-Rimawi D, Ghonimat I.
17. Perceptions of young Jordanian adults to proposed anti-tobacco pictorial warning labels. BMC Public Health. 2011 May. Hawari FI, Bader RK, Beano HM, Obeidat NA, Ayub HS, Habashneh MA, Shtaiwi AS, Shihab RA, Madanat HN, Novotny TE.