The King Hussein Cancer Foundation- Fundraising, Advocacy and Development (KHCF).
HCF is the largest community-based organization in Jordan dedicated to combating cancer. KHCF’s work focuses on fundraising and development, global advocacy, public awareness on early detection and prevention, cancer coverage and patient support.
The King Hussein Cancer Foundation is dedicated entirely to cancer care.
Our mission is to:
· Provide state-of-the-art comprehensive cancer care to the people of Jordan and the Middle East region
· Offer access to education, training and public awareness aimed at the early detection and prevention of cancer
· Supply access to research in order to decrease mortality and alleviate suffering from cancer with the highest ethical standards and quality of care
· Provide limited coverage for cancer treatment at the King Hussein Cancer Center for a small annual fee
· Undertake various fundraising activities to help support and maintain the mission of KHCC as a comprehensive cancer care center of excellence.