If your doctor determines that you need overnight treatment inside the hospital, the Admissions Office will handle all your inpatient admissions procedures:
1. Your treating physician must complete a pre-admission form
The Admissions Office will ask your treating physician to complete a pre-admission form.
2. You will then be informed of a specific admission date and a time to come to KHCC to begin treatment.
Due to the immense demand on KHCC beds, a patient may unfortunately have to be placed on waiting list until a bed becomes available. However rest assured that our doctors prioritize the waiting list based on urgency of admission.
3. Sign a consent form
Once you arrive, we will ask you to sign an official consent form to begin your treatment.
- You may have a companion stay with you: A family member or caregiver is permitted to stay with you at the Center, provided a doctor gives their consent.
- Bring your personal items with you: Remember to bring with you personal items such as: a toothbrush, toothpaste, pajamas, slippers, a comb, shaving equipment if needed, and shampoo.
- Leave valuable belongings at home. If you must bring them with you, safety boxes are also present in every patient room. KHCC bears no responsibility for any valuable items that are lost or stolen.
KHCC Admissions Office
Working Hours: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Location: Main building, ground floor
Phone number: (+962-6) 53 00 460 extension 1542/ 0775423080
NOTE: Patients are admitted purely on medical grounds.