About the program
The Dreams Come True Program aims to uplift the spirits of pediatric patients, ages 0-18, at KHCC by fulfilling as many of their dreams as possible and helping to alleviate the pain and stress that they and their families experience as a result of long and difficult cancer treatment.
Dreams Come True Program activities include:
- Birthday parties
- End-of-treatment parties
- Granting final wishes for terminally ill patients
- Granting wishes to underprivileged patients
- Equipping the Playroom at KHCC
- Holiday celebrations
- Regular entertainment activities
How you can help
- Sponsor the Dreams Come True Program: We offer various recognition elements to corporate sponsors.
- Make an in-kind donation: You can make all sorts of in-kind donations, such as distributing gifts to our patients, inviting them to a treat outside the Center (such as a meal, a show or a trip), giving us educational material or providing vouchers for food, entertainment or courses that can benefit the patients.
For more details on corporate sponsorship:
Tel: (+962-6) 55 44 960 ext 311/304
For more details on in-kind donations:
Tel: (+962-6) 55 44 960 ext 252